Image Map

Anchors Aweigh!

By now you all know that my husband is going out to sea again. The other day he had asked me, "how is this so easy for you?" I was a bit shocked by his inquiry. That he actually thought that it's easy for me having to say goodbye over and over.

Once I collected my thoughts I replied, "It's not easy. It's not something I'm used to, I just live with the reality that you have to leave often. I can't change that fact no matter how badly I want to."

I really would keep him home if I could but, because I can't do so without being arrested, I'm just going to have to make the best of our situation.

Once my hub gave me the news I asked him if he needed or wanted anything specific to take with him. He sent me the list via text message. Yesterday I took that list with me to my local Target, and after acquiring his supplies I thought to myself, 'what else can I get him to make this time going out more enjoyable?' And, Well, I just couldn't help myself.

These are the items that are on the list he sent me,


and these are the extra items I picked up for him.


I'm planning on sticking it all in a nice gift bag rather than handing it to him in plastic store bags.

 As for tonight the husband and I are going out for a wild night on the town! Okay, I lie, but we are going to Denny's. Something about breakfast for dinner sounds amazing to me, and you know what they say 'It's 5 o'clock (A.M.) somewhere!'

No comments:

Post a Comment