Image Map

"Do You Want To Go To Starbucks?"

*The following opinions are mine and in no way was I compensated to state these opinions. Any media, including but not limited to pictures and videos do not belong to me but to their rightful owners.*

Okay so I'm pretty sure most if not all of you know the Disney movie Frozen.
I'll admit that it was just last week when I saw it the first time but that's all it took for me to fall in L-O-V-E with it. All those who worked on it did and amazing job with the animation and story line. I personally really enjoyed the songs the most. "Let It Go" and "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" have embedded themselves into my brain.

Why am I posting about a animated Disney movie you ask?

Well, I'll tell you. I found this hilarious and very well done parody to Disney's Frozen "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" It's called "Do You Want To Go To Starbucks?" After watching this video I thought to myself that 'genius like this should not go unnoticed!' So here it is, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment