Image Map

The Real Military Wives of Blogland

HI! I'm Theresa. I like to introduce myself as a Devil Pup (My Dad is a U.S. Marine) by birth and a Navy wife by marriage. I'm a Soon-to-be-Mom of a little boy and am an adoptive mother to my fur-child Sophie. I compare my and my Husbands relationship to Roxy and Trevor LeBlanc's relationship from the now canceled series, Army Wives. We Knew each other for a short time before getting married. We met in July and were married by September and have been married for almost 8 months now!

Since becoming married my Husband has been gone for a total of about 3 months, will be going out again, and is scheduled to deploy. We are currently stationed in sunny San Diego. We haven't lived anywhere else together but my Husband has been a few different places since joining the Navy. We did visit Washington to see his family and boy, oh boy is it beautiful! (Check out my series 'Our Road Trip Part 1' for pictures)

Something I wish people knew about being a military spouse is that most, if not all, of us are very proud of our Sailors, Marines, Airmen, and Soldiers. I'm a very proud Navy wife! My Husband does so much for me. Even when he's gone I'm proud, yeah it sucks when he leaves but he does it to protect our country.


Mal Smiles


Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment